Spot Leni Competition
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is: Managed Computer Networks Ltd (company no.
1410551) whose registered office is at 64-66 High Street, Blenheim.
2. Employees of Managed Computer Networks Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition starts Wednesday 23 September 2015 and ends 10pm on Thursday 1 October 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be drawn on Friday 2 October 2015.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
(a) There must be only one entry per person.
(b) Each entrant must 'Like' the original competition Facebook post (the post with the website link).
(c) Each entrant must 'Like' Managed Computer Networks Ltd's Facebook page until the time the winner is drawn.
(d) Each entrant must correctly name all three 'Leni' identities to be included in the draw.
(e) The winner must be able to collect the prize.
(f) Any guesses after the specified competition closing date and time will not be counted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The Draw: All correct entries will go into a draw where a random entry will be selected.
11. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Managed Computer Networks Ltd and not to any other party.